- Your contract for the purchase of Ticket(s) is formed as soon as We have processed Your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the Event for which You purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed Our verification processes.
- Your purchase of Ticket(s) is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that our Terms and Conditions do not apply to purchases for tickets made from third parties. If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase of tickets from third parties, please contact them direct.
- All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with Us prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Please notify Us of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
- It is Your responsibility to check Your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- It is not always possible to issue duplicate ticket(s). For example for non-seated events where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate ticket(s) being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the venue. Duplicates may therefore be issued at our discretion. If a Ticket is reissued only the most recent version will be valid, previous tickets will be void and entry to the venue may not be permitted.
- Possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
- Any Ticket cannot be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner(s), provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Our trade marks and other intellectual property is subject to Our prior consent.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any Ticket(s) through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket transaction which We reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to You and any and all Ticket(s) purchased as part of such transaction will be void.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Ticket shall be the price set at the time We accept Your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any UK taxes but exclusive of any postage, delivery or packaging fee. No order will be accepted until We have received full payment in cleared funds. We reserve the right to cancel any booking which We reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- All concessions and discounts are subject to availability, they may be restricted and can be withdrawn by us without notice.
- Only one concession or discount is available per ticket and discounts can not be added to your ticket after purchase has been made.
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to You, or You are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre-sale date or You are able to order a Ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then We will have the right to cancel that Ticket (or the order for that Ticket) and refund to You the amount that You paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website or other DJ Murphy operated system.
- Where Ticket(s) dispatched by Royal Mail ordinary post, special delivery or signed for post are returned to Us as ‘addressee unknown’ We reserve the right to cancel Your booking and make a refund of the Ticket price only.
- We reserve the right to make Ticket(s) available for collection at the Venue. You will be notified at point of sale, by telephone, by email or in writing of the arrangements for collection (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- Where there is not enough time to deliver Ticket(s) by post, We will inform You about the arrangements for collection of Your ticket(s).
- If You are collecting Your Ticket(s) from the Venue, You must have an acknowledgement of order sent by Us to You.
CHANGES TO EVENT
- We or the Event Partner(s) reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
- It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- It is Your responsibility to inform Us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provide Us with at the time of ordering.
- Ticket(s) cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- Where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled by the Venue or Promoter, where an Event is cancelled or rescheduled due to circumstances beyond Our control, or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You may request a refund from Us in accordance with this clause.
- Where an outdoor Event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, We shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation beyond the refunds that may be payable under the Venue’s or Event Partner(s) rules.
- Where such a refund is sought due to cancellation, rescheduling or a material change to the programme of the Event, You must bring this to Our attention as soon as possible upon becoming aware of such material change, cancellation or where the Event has been rescheduled, prior to the rescheduled Event. The refund for Ticket(s) equals the price paid by You to Us for such Ticket, excluding the per transaction delivery fee. We do advise that You consider purchasing Ticket Protection, from a third-party.
- Refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the Tickets except.
- These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, or the Competition and Markets Authority.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in our Terms and Conditions, Our and the Event Partner(s)’ liability to You in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by You including the per Ticket booking fee but excluding any and the per transaction collection or delivery fee.
- Neither We nor the Venue nor the Event Partner(s) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property howsoever caused (including by Us and/or by Event Partner(s)): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us or the Event Partner(s); (b)in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or any terms and conditions of the Event Partner(s).
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our or the Event Partner(s)’ liability for death or personal injury caused by Our or the Event Partner(s)’ (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Ticket holders consent to filming, sound recording and photography as members of the audience.