Grooming Kit

Post a desperately seeking ad and find a horse you used to ride or own, or old yard mates and hacking buddies
Kiwi

Grooming Kit

Postby Kiwi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 pm

I feel a bit silly posting this when others are looking for long-lost friends and horses, but if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

A few years ago, I was given a grooming kit as a present. I'm pretty sure it came from Robinsons, but I can't find it on their site now.

It was a plain black box, with my name written on it in white letters. There were no grooves or latches on the outside, just a hole where the lid met the box for a lock.

There were two white metal handles on each end of the box, like the handles you get on a shopping basket.

There was a narrow tray inside the box, which you could fit to the inside of the lid with two white metal arms.

There was a complete kit of blue brushes inside.

I've looked at a couple of grooming kits online which can be personalised, but none of them strike me as appealing. I know it's a trivial thing, but if anyone can help me find this box, or something similar, I'd really appreciate it.
[size=200][color=#0040FF][b]You win or you die[/b][/color][/size]

Return to “Desperately seeking”