Desperately seeking Kingsmead Bourbon

Post a desperately seeking ad and find a horse you used to ride or own, or old yard mates and hacking buddies
Synn

Desperately seeking Kingsmead Bourbon

Postby Synn » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:17 am

Desperately searching for Kingsmead Bourbon. We knew him as Smudge. Approx 13.1hh. Welsh Section B gelding. I think he is about 10/11 years old now.
He is dark chocolate brown. Has a few white hairs on his forehead and a few on his nose. Has a white foot on his left hind, white to below the expletive.
He was a very sweet little boy, very easy to handle & a dream to ride. Helped me get some of my confidence back.
He was sold due to having to please my dad, I was heartbroken to see him go & would love to know how he is doing or if anyone has heard anything about him.
He was bought from a lady in Devon on 30th of April 2005, sadly I only had him for 6 months.
He was sold to a lady called Penny Davies, who told us she lived in Hampshire. She said she was going to show him to a high level with her young daughter. I have been unable to find any show records with his name on - he did well in shows when I owned him.
He was sold in October 2005.
Any news about him will be welcomed.
There are no recorded owners of him since us 6 years ago. His current owner has not sent his passport back to the WPCS to register themselves as his owner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Desperately seeking”