DESPERATLY SEEKING BEN-Kouros De Bremoy

Post a desperately seeking ad and find a horse you used to ride or own, or old yard mates and hacking buddies
jessB31

DESPERATLY SEEKING BEN-Kouros De Bremoy

Postby jessB31 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Hello people, Im desperatly seeking any info on my old horse Ben, also Kouros De Bremoy, he is a 16.2hh bright bay, selle francais, 13 years old, grade A gelding. I sold him in may to a yard in Kintbury, Berkshire due to a marrige break down where I hoped he would stay and have his confidence in jumping restored as he has jacked it in previously, however it didnt work out and he was sold on, I dont know who has him now and would love to be able to keep in touch with him, the lady that sold him has said she only knows he went to the west midlands but cant remember where!!! I spent a long time with this horse as he was very nervous when I first took him on and hate to think Ill never see him again. He has his quirks, he can be a monkey to turn out and catch, hes not great with the farrier and doesnt load too well either. If anyone knows anything please please contact me. 07747 698434.thanks Jess

Dingbat

Re: DESPERATLY SEEKING BEN-Kouros De Bremoy

Postby Dingbat » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Is he freezemarked? I don't know whether they can help you, but might be worth a try.

Return to “Desperately seeking”