Rummage & Snickers

Tell us about the first pony that stole your heart!
angelofthewest

Rummage & Snickers

Postby angelofthewest » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:56 am

The first pony I ever rode was Rummage - he was probably too big for me! He ate everything and when we went out along the lane he was always trying to eat the hedge and I nearly fell off over his neck... I liked him though, he was chocolate brown with a white blaze and white socks, and pretty scruffy!

I had to scout out some other riding schools before I decided on the one I go to now... and the first time I rode here, I rode a pony called Beau, who was REALLY slow (but I realize now I was just doing something wrong as per usual). But the pony I always remember from this place is a quite tall (for a pony) black pony with a white stripe and socks on his back legs. He is, in my opinion, gorgeous, and his name is Snickers as apparently he looks like a chocolate bar!!!! I've never seen a horse shaped chocolate bar, but hey!

I still love him even though I fell off when he stopped short in canter (!) and I can't wait to ride him again. I have to wait till next Tuesday and I might not even get to then...! Oh no!

pukkapony

Re: Rummage & Snickers

Postby pukkapony » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am

what great names!

Return to “The first pony I ever rode...”