What would you love to do that you cant at the moment?

Answer H&R's quick-fire questions and you could appear in the magazine
pukkapony

What would you love to do that you cant at the moment?

Postby pukkapony » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am

I would love to be able to take my horse over bridges, as soon as it gets all echoey and he looks over the edge he turns into a shivvering wreck and can only stand perfectly sill or back up very-very-very slowly!!!!

greyhorse

Re: What would you love to do that you cant at the moment?

Postby greyhorse » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 pm

What an excellent question! I would love to take my horse on a riding holiday, ride all day from B&Bs, or pubs for a week or so. Can't at the moment, as that sounds like quite a lot of time off! But, nevertheless, is a dream and a niggling one at that!

Kaliska

Postby Kaliska » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm

I would love to be able to jump a whole course of jumps without freezing when I see a scary one! I know my horse can do it after all!

hessy

Postby hessy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

I would LOVE for it to all have turned out differently but i suppose no use wishing that.

I would love to be CONFIDENT instead of a quivering wreck. I want to be a good rider, ride other peoples horses, compete, bring young horses on, but my confidence hold me back. I feel like i cant move because of it, i cant progress.

Above all i want to enjoy riding and ownership again in the future. At the minute it has been destroyed, my trust and theres noo many negative emotions attached to riding and ownership.

But I WILL get there. Im beginning my journey now :)

lovewelshies12

Postby lovewelshies12 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Well, after the snow, and with my arena with more water than it can take, RIDE is the thing i want to do most at the moment! all i seem to do is muck out and make endless haynets and feeds!
Katie

horse_girl

Postby horse_girl » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 am

I'd love to have the enthusiasm to get up and ride every morning before work, come rain or shine!

Highhertsstables45

Postby Highhertsstables45 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I would love to be able to own my horse because I've found the perfect one on horsemart and for only £700 but I'm in no way going to get it. I've dreamt of having a horse of my own since I first got on one.

HollyGee

Postby HollyGee » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 am

Play polo! Don't have the time or money thought at the moment. Maybe one day....

Archie

Postby Archie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:35 am

I would really really love to buy a lovely old NF pony to just completely pamper and hack out every weekend. A real been there done it type, perfect manners, who'd be a total confidence giver for my youngster and that I could wonder about on. The oldies melt my heart, I'm always looking at them on the internet, if I had the spare money I'd buy one like a shot!

One day...

horse_girl

Postby horse_girl » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 am

I would love to be able to jump anything without getting a big ball of fear building at the pit of my stomach!

Return to “In 50 words or less...”