Win a Jeffries leather headcollar!

If your post is judged as 'Forum Post of the Month' you'll win a fabulous prize!
admin
Site Admin

Win a Jeffries leather headcollar!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 am

Each month, we're offering a great prize to the person who writes the 'H&R Forum Post of the Month'. If your question, answer, opinion, rant, review, response, suggestion, thought, story or other horsey offering is judged the best post, you'll win this gorgeous leather headcollar from Jeffries. The more posts you write the more chance you have of winning, so start posting on the H&R Forum today!

Posts from every single area of the forum will be judged, so whether you have something to say on riding, horse care, buying and selling, horsey gear or anything else, you'll be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize.

Not a member yet?
Simply click on 'Register' on the top right of this, enter your name, email and chosen password - and you're away!

Can't access the Forum straight away?
All new accounts go through an approval process which can take up to two working days, but we promise to get you up and running as soon as we can.

Start posting for your chance to win a Jeffries leather headcollar!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jade

molly

Postby jade » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:26 pm

iv had molly for 9 years now she was 3 when i got her iv worked really hard with her as before i got here she had hunted 3 day eventing and had a foal at 18 mouths old and she was a bit loopy it was get on a go and hold on till she stops i have managed to work her down so she is calmer but i think she will always be loopy. she is 13.2 hands but i could never sell her she been a big part of my life from my parents getting a devoice and getting bullied molly have always been here for me. she has her cheeky sides to her as when we moved to our new field she managed to go though 3 fields and farm yard then on the road to run all the way back to the old yard where she waited at the gate to go in with her mate Barney and rearing for treats she got to be the best pony iv ever had

Towy

Re: Win a Jeffries leather headcollar!

Postby Towy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello, I was just wondering if you would all share some info about your horse/ horses or even if you do not have any horses, some from your riding stables?
I'm just interested in horses people own =0)

Here's some info about my pony:

Name- Towy (pronounced as Tawy)
Age- 13
Birthday- sometime in 1997. I like to put him on my own birthday which is the 8th of May =0)
Breed- Welsh Section A
Height- 12.2hh
Likes- he loves to lick things
Hates- He's nervous and has a hate against strangers who are mostly men
Character- He's a lovely little pony, but is very nervous. He is not broken-in as he is too nervous and many people have tried to brake him in, but never works. He's always been a nervous pony, and there is nothing we can do to change that. But I love my Towy just the way he is <3 We have a very special bond =0)

Now, let's hear about your horses!!!

Towy

Postby Towy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello
I just want to hear people's reviev on the new Robinsons equestrian store in Cardiff!
In my opinion, it's a great store with lots of stuff! And it's only just opened, but their doing great already!!!

What do you think?

sabine2005

Postby sabine2005 » Sat May 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Who are the winners ?

woody2011

Postby woody2011 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

I have a shetland pony called pandora. when i was younger i used to ride her until she got too small, i have recently got a new pony called woody. He is great and he is only 6. He is really friendly and kind. Woody is my baby boy and Pandy is my baby girl.

Also :

I have a bright bay pony
What colour is best to suit him purple or red.
And why dont some colours suit different coloured horses/ponies?

Return to “Forum Post of the Month competition”