This awe-inspiring five-day event takes place in the stunning grounds of Bolesworth Castle near Tattenhall, Cheshire from June 13 to June 17 2018.
The Equerry Bolesworth International Horse Show offers a thrilling experience, combining top-level dressage and showjumping competitions with great shopping, and a range of fun family entertainment in the lifestyle zone over the weekend of the show.
There’s no doubt you’ll catch leading international riders, watch top class competition and receive non-stop entertainment at this unmissable event.
10 Top Tips When Visiting Bolesworth International
- Check the show schedule before you go so you know when your favourite competitions and events are on. Allow yourself plenty of time to get seated and comfortable making sure you don’t miss any of the action.
- Make the most of the day by arriving early. Have a map handy so that you know the whereabouts of all your favourite stands and where your must-watch competitions and events will be taking place.
- Take advantage of the exciting new events taking place at Bolesworth International, such as a high calibre invitational Eventing Grand Prix set to take place in the Main International Arena.
- The show’s the place to be for one of the very best luxury equestrian hospitality experiences in the world, so why not make it a day to remember in the sumptuous VIP marquee overlooking the international arena?
- The Bolesworth Estate is now one of the most sought after event venues in the region and the show will have a range of events to make your day memorable. Following its huge success in 2017, Wednesday and Thursday will see top-level dressage return with the Bolesworth CDI***, attracting leading riders to the magnificent Bolesworth Estate. Don’t miss out on watching some top-class action!
- If you do manage to tear yourself away the world-class equestrian sport, go and browse the many trade stands in the shopping village. From well-known equestrian brands to jewellery and home furnishing, there’s something for everyone in the selection of high-quality retailers.
- This year will see the return of the senior British Showjumping classes providing the opportunity for riders with novice and up-and-coming horses to compete at this premier show.
- Get set for a day of indulgence, as the show has a range of food and drink options on offer to suit all budgets and tastes this year. These include the new and extended Bolesworth Champagne and Lifestyle Bar and Food Court including a variety of cutting-edge street foods.
- After hours, all are welcome at the Bolesworth Champagne and Lifestyle bar, with a DJ, live music and fully licensed bar till late each evening. This is definitely where the party will be at!
- With so much available to do and see, you won’t want to miss out on anything, so why not take a break at Bolesworth? The beautiful camping and caravan site on the Bolesworth Castle estate is just a stone’s throw from the area’s many other attractions, and with historic Chester only 10 miles away, it’s the perfect opportunity to embrace a family getaway or short holiday.
The 2018 Equerry Bolesworth International Horse Show runs from Wednesday June 13 to Sunday June 17. Tickets can be bought online at www.bolesworthinternational.com