Win a bag of Dengie Performance Fibre!
Fit, athletic horses are typically picky and therefore difficult to feed, so we’ve developed a high energy fibre feed that’s sure to encourage the fussiest of feeders.
The inclusion of grass, alongside nutrient rich alfalfa, provides a natural sweetness that’s complemented by a light molasses coating and added spearmint oil to offer a highly palatable, soft and easy to chew, high fibre feed.
• Performance Fibre is a straw-free formulation which means it is more digestible and cleaner than products containing straw – ideal for respiratory health
• Based on alfalfa which is a natural buffer to acidity – great for maintaining gastric health
• A great source of quality protein for top line and muscle tone
• Alfalfa is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals that are easy for the horse to absorb
• Naturally low in starch and contains just 12% sugar, which is comparable to grass hay
• The high level of oil provides slow release energy and helps to create exceptional coat shine
• A great value feed – a Stubbs scoop weighs 300grams and so there are over 60 scoops per 20kgs bag – 33 days supply if feeding 2 scoops per day
The alfalfa and grasses in Performance Fibre are dried at a very high temperature which reduces mould. Efficient extraction processes ensure Performance Fibre has a low dust content making it ideal for promoting respiratory health.
All you have to do is answer the simple question below
Dengie’s Performance Fibre is a blend of alfalfa, molasses, rapeseed and spearmint oil plus what other ingredient?
- Alfalfa pellets
If you’re entering on a mobile or tablet device, please click here