WIN a lesson with Tina Fletcher and £500 towards a KBIS Personal Accident Policy
Two lucky readers will receive…
- showjumping lesson with Tina Fletcher at her yard in Faringdon, Oxfordshire
- tour of Tina’s yard
- £500 towards a KBIS Gold Personal Accident Insurance Policy*
- KBIS branded base layer, worth £30
- branded Stormtech jacket, worth £100
- branded gilet, worth £40
- branded saddlecloth, worth £35
- Worth £855 each
Tina Fletcher has been at the forefront of British Showjumping for more than 30 years. With numerous titles and team appearances to her name, she’s also become a much sought-after elite British Showjumping trainer.
Winners will also receive branded kit and £500 towards a 12-month KBIS Gold Personal Accident insurance policy. The policy provides cover on a worldwide, 24-hour basis for riding and handling horses, as well as accidents and illnesses sustained at other times.
Benefits of the policy include lump sum payments and weekly benefits payable if you’re unable to work due to an illness or injury.